A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Combination of a top-down dungeon crawler and the classic game Snake.
You are the snake and must go through dungeons trying to collect as much loot as possible while fighting enemies.
Along the way you'll get new powerups to aid you on your journey. The loot you collect is also used as ammo for said powerups.
The game features a map editor, so you can create your own maps and share them with others.
Arrow keys or joystick to move.
1, 2, 3 or A, B, X on the controller to use poweups.
Mouse to click stuff. (Doesn't have full controller support yet).
Controller is strongly recommended.
|Published||Jun 10, 2017|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Author||Last Quarter Studios|
|Tags||2D, black-and-white, Dungeon Crawler, Grayscale, Level Editor, Loot, Singleplayer, snake|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- [News] Plans for Pre-Alpha 0.4.063 days ago
- [Update] Pre-Alpha 0.3.075 days ago
- [News] Plans for Pre-Alpha 0.3.0Dec 08, 2017
- [Update] Pre-Alpha 0.2.0Nov 30, 2017
- [News] Plans for Pre-Alpha 0.2.0Sep 06, 2017
- [Update] Pre-Alpha 0.1.0Aug 02, 2017
- [Patch] 0.0.1Jun 19, 2017
- [Release] Pre-Alpha 0.0.0Jun 17, 2017