- MAPS FROM PRE-ALPHA 0.0.0 NO LONGER WORK
- Added long grass. (You can hide from enemies in it, but using any powerup reveals your location.)
- Added darker floor tiles.
- Added spike tiles.
- Added breakable walls.
- The items in the map editor are now sorted into small windows.
- Tiles can now be rotated in the editor by pressing D.
- The map editor shows a preview of the tile you are trying to place.
- Fixed not being able to edit objects from an already saved map.
- You can now delete maps straight from the editor by clicking the trashcan icon next to the map name instead of digging into the save folder and manually deleting stuff there.
- Fixed floor tiles not appearing correctly in the editor.
- Added a map overwrite warning.
- A new sniper enemy.
- New look for the basic enemy.
- The basic enemy now charges at the player when it gets close enough.
- The basic enemy now tries to hide in long grass when it's at low health.
- The ready-to-eat effect now only lasts for a limited time.
- The basic enemy is a little big bigger now.
- New powerup system.
- The player now only has the basic spit and the slice as the starting attacks. All other powerups must be given to the player.
- Added a whole bunch of powerups.
- Using powerups now costs loot.
- Messed around with the cooldowns a little bit.
- The spit attacks now have sounds.
- Added a trail renderer to the fire spit attack.
- The map selector windows now have multiple pages.
- The player is a little bit faster.
- A fancy new popup dialog box system.
- Changed the rendering order of some stuff.
- Water is a bit less transparent.
- Loot chest parts no longer despawn after being opened.
- ... and a bunch of other stuff.
Make sure to follow the development of the game on Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr!