1.1 Update Overview
Since the 1.1 update is almost here, why not do an overview post looking at the most prominent changes? This isn’t a full changelog. That will come later.
- Added the ability to rename rooms/worlds/packs.
- New item palette icons.
- Undo functionality.
- Added optional falling void. No more infinite drops into the abyss (enabled on new rooms by default).
- Lock-on guides for shape points.
- Improved the editor guide and added more info to it.
- Instead of having to type the name of a room or world, doors now just have a dropdown menu with all the available destinations.
- Improved pipe editing.
- Better recovery for corrupted packs.
- Tons of editor related bug fixes.
Pack sharing improvements
- Redid the pack list UI and the pack room select UI.
- Packs can now have a custom preview image that’s embedded in the pack file.
- Added a pack progression check so that creators can make sure the progression of the pack follows the intended way.
This is just the major editor related stuff. There’s also a healthy mix of performance improvements and non-editor bug fixes in there too. I’ve even gone so far as to fix some out-of-bounds-things in certain rooms! I know. Quite extravagant.
The plan is to start rollout of the update next week. That’s also when the changelog will get posted!
Get Cats are Liquid - A Better Place
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.